All our sponsors are greatly acknowledged for their massive contribution to fueling our research and dissemination activity.
National Science Center (NCN), Poland
- Sonata (2018-2021): 2017/26/D/NZ1/00408 “Co-respiration of arsenic and selenium in phylogenetically-diverse anaerobic bacteria: towards genetic, biochemical and evolutionary understanding”.
European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST)
- CA19116 – “Trace metal metabolism in plants” (link)
- CA18113 – “Understanding and exploiting the impacts of low pH on micro-organisms” (link)
- CA17133 – “Implementing nature based solutions for creating a resourceful circular city” (link)
- ES1302 – “Ecological functions of trace metals in anaerobic biotechnologies” (link)
- ES1403 – “New and emerging challenges and opportunities in wastewater reuse” (link)
Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD)
- (12/2017-02/2018) Institute of Combustion and Power Plant Technology (IFK), Stuttgart, Germany (link) Host: Günter Scheffknecht (link)
Bourses du Gouvernement français (BGF)
- (02-05/2019) Institut des Sciences de la Terre (ISTerre), Grenoble, France (link) Host: Laurent Charlet (link)
- (08/2012-07/2013) Department of Biology, Colorado State University, USA. Host: Elizabeth Pilon-Smits (link) and Chris Ackerson (link)
Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS)